One Hour Axe Throwing Guided Experience in Whistler
Drop in for an hour, let us introduce you to this great sport and guide you through the basics of throwing an axe and hitting the bullseye! Bring your friends and family, a stranger you met on the bus, a tinder date you want to make a great first impression on… grab an axe and get throwing!
Axe throwing is an amazing indoor activity in Whistler, no matter the weather outside you can always throw and axe!
It’s a great opportunity to learn a new skill under the guidance of our experienced coaches, or perfect the skills you already have.
In a mountain town with few indoor activities, Forged Axe Throwing is perfect for a Sunday-Funday, a rainy day, smokey fire day, or a get-out-of-the-cold activity. Bring your friends and family, a stranger you met on the bus, a bumble date…grab an axe and get throwing!
per adult from
What's included :
- The most Canadian activity you'll ever try!
- Short distance from the Whistler Village
- Fun and family friendly environment
- No experience necessary! We'll teach you everything
- We guarantee you'll be hitting the target!
- All targets and axes
- Snacks (available to purchase)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Forged Axe Throwing
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Our axe throwing host will meet you at our front desk. Once you're all signed in you'll get to throwing in no time!
Departure Point :1208 Alpha Lake Rd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B1, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Please wear closed toe shoes. Running shoes, boots, or clogs are all fine. No sandals or flip flops
- Comfortable clothing is recommended
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to sign waivers forms and go through safety precautions. All sessions start at the top of the hour, 12pm - 8pm. We are located a short drive from Whistler village, please arrange transportation ahead of time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.