One Day Yunhe Rice Terrace & Countryside Discovery Tour
Yunhe Rice Terraces are located in Yunhe County, Zhejiang Province, China. Together with Yuanyang Rice Terraces in Yunnan, Longji Rice Terrace in Guilin and Ziquejie Rice Terraces, are the most beautiful rice terraces in China. The entire area of the Yunhe Terraces is 51 square kilometers (20 square miles), covering mountains, hills, and valleys.Take a visit at the Kenggen Village close by the Yunhe Terraces,you could see the historic memory of old china from the gray walls, ancient cottages, stone covered route, and zig-zag lanes...
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
- Bottled water
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private city transfer
What's excluded :
- Optional activities
- Personal expense
- Best time to take this tour
Best time to visit Yunhe Rice Terraces is from Apr. to December. This place has a subtropical monsoon climate, with warm and humid temperature. It has four distinct seasons. Due to the complex terrain of this area and large altitude difference, it has a distinct vertical distribution of climate significantly.
Our local hangzhou tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Hangzhou or the Hangzhou train station and drive you to the Yunhe Rice Terrace (Around 3 Hours)
Upon arrival, your knowledgeable tour guide will show you around this place. Yunhe Literally meaning peaceful clouds, Yunhe and its surrounding rice terraces have been home to farmers for at least 1,000 years. The Yunhe Rice Terraces are recognized as the most beautiful rice terraces in China. Located in Chongtou Town, Yunhe County, Zhejiang Province, Yunhe Rice Terrace filed was originally developed in early Tang Dynasty. It spans over high mountain area, hilly area, and valley area, totally about 700 layers. The entire area of the Yunhe Terraces is 51 square kilometers (20 square miles)
After lunch at a local farmer's house, visit the Kenggen Village - a comparative remote village from Yunhe. With an altitude about 1000m, there were 176 families dwelling here. Walked along the terraced filed road, we could pass the elaborate lounge bridge. After that, an archway came into our eyes. This was the gate of Kenggen Village. Kenggen Village had more than 800 year history.When walking on the stone road, I could see the historic memory from the gray walls, ancient cottages, stone covered route, and zig-zag lanes. The old houses in this village could be valuable relics nowadays.
Drive you back to Hangzhou or the Hangzhou Train Station and your tour ends.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is arranged at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
Departure Time :8:00AM-8:30AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.