One Day Yangshuo Yulong River Hiking
Your visit to Yangshuo won’t be completed without Yulong River. Hiking along the most beautiful parts of this river is the best way to feel and touch her charm. During the hiking, you will come across some stone arch bridges and ancient villages with featured houses in. Seasonal crops and orchards can be seen and learned all the way along.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal guide
- Experienced driver
- Comfortable private car/van
- Trekking poles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide (recommended)
Embark your private van in your hotel in Guilin or Yangshuo at 8 am. Follow your personal guide visiting the Fuli Bridge, where you hit the road to start the hiking. The landscape in the river valley is superb. You will see in the river, fishermen are fishing, kids are swimming in summer season, woman villagers are doing laundry… In the fields, vivifying rice, vegetables and fruits are growing.
A tea break will be recommended in an old village, where some Ming and Qing Dynasty houses are stored. Also, some traditional irrigation systems can be witness.
• Yulong River, Yangshuo, Yangshuo County China
• Fuli Bridge, Upstream of Yulong River, Yangshuo County 541900 China
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An easy and moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- A day pack with sun-glasses, sunscreen, caps/hats and other necessary stuff are suggested for summer season.
- Please note that, for some parts of this hiking tour, public toilets are not easily available. You may use the very basic local outhouses in the village or just bush to meet your toilet needs. Please always carry toilet paper by yourself.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Travel insurance is encouraged.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.