One Day Xi'an History and Culture Small Group Tour
Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum is known as “the Eighth Wonder of the World” with surprisingly high level in sculpture. Also, the Banpo Museum is home to artifacts of a Neolithic matriarchal community and one of the most complete experiences of a Neolithic agricultural settlement in the world. And Tang Dynasty Show and Dumpling Dinner is the most welcomed night activity for both domestic and international tourists.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chinese style lunch and dumpling dinner
- Professional driver and English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Banpo Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tang Dynasty Show
What's excluded :
- Optional activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Between 08:00-09:30 our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby (the guide will call your hotel room or leave you a message at hotel reception to confirm the exact pickup time).Then we will start the day with the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum that is located about 30 km east of the Xi'an City. The museum and the mausoleum were listed on the World’s Cultural Legacies by the UNESCO. The museum includes Pit 1, Pit 2 and Pit 3 as well the exhibition hall of the chariots and horses, and Pit 1 is the largest one.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Xi'an Banpo Museum, North of Banpo Village, Baqiao District, Xi'an 710038 China
After lunch, continue to visit Banpo Museum which was built on the Neolithic village ruins (approx. 1 hour visiting time). This New Stone Age site dating from approximately 5,000 to 4,000 B.C. is one of the most complete examples of a Neolithic agricultural settlement in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tang Dynasty Show, 75 North Chang'an Road, Xi'an 710065 China
After that we will drive to Tang Dynasty Show theater in downtown area. In the theater you will firstly have dumpling dinner in dinning hall. After the dinner move to performing hall to enjoy the show. After the show ending at about 21:10, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Xi'an.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 South St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please come to Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group or pay extra transfer fee.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Pickup is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please come to Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group or pay extra transfer fee.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.