One Day Wat Chalermprakiat (Unseen!) and Prathat Lamphang Luang Temple (Private)
We start by departing from Chiang Mai to Wat Chalermprakiat Phrachomklao Rachanuson which takes about 2½ -hour drive. Also name Wat Phrabat Pu Pha Daeng at ground-base level of Pu Yak Mountain. The temple was built to commemorate King Rama IV of Rattanakosin dynasty’s 200th anniversary. The view is absolutely stunning and breathtaking going up to reach pagodas perched on top of Pu Yak Mountain. A road trail and a series of steel steps (about 300 steps) created to facilitate the climb. The mountain has been a Buddhist pilgrimage site, due to a feature believed to be a footprint of Buddha. A truly incredible place to visit! After lunch at a local restaurant, we continue to visit Prathat Lamphang Luang Temple which is a beautiful Lanna Architecture temple. On the way back, we stop at Mae Tha flea market, a farmers’ market, to see the jungle products and local snacks such as deep fried insects, worm, etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation by air conditioned car/minivan with licensed Driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Bottled water
- Travel accident insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside city area
- Entry/Admission - Wat Chaloem Phrakiat Phrachomklao Rachanuson
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Lampang Luang
What's excluded :
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside city area
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Chaloem Phrakiat Phrachomklao Rachanuson, Wichet Nakhon 52120 Thailand
Wat Chalermprakiat Phrachomklao Rachanuson, also name Wat Phrabat Pu Pha Daeng, at ground-base level of Pu Yak Mountain. A truly incredible place to visit!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Phra That Lampang Luang, Moo 2 Tambon Lampang Luang, Amphoe Ko Kha, Lampang 52130 Thailand
Prathat Lamphang Luang Temple is a beautiful Lanna Architecture temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :AP GOOD @ TRAVEL เอพี กู๊ด แอท ทราเวล, 114/29 หมู่ที่ 5 Tambon Mae Hia, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
AP Good @ Travel office or hotel in Chiang Mai City area only. Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You should dress appropriately, T - shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.