One day trip to three southern regions of Armenia
Full-day trip to three southern regions of Armenia: Ararat, Vayots Dzor and Syunik. The first stop will be at Khor Virap Monastery in Ararat Valley. Here the Christian history of Armenia commenced in early 4-th century. Except the monastery you will also visit the underground dungeon, where St Gregory the Illuminator was kept for 13 years. The vista point here has one of the best views to mount Ararat. You will continue the way to the picturesque Gnishik canyon and reach Noravank Monastery surrounded by red rocks. Later you will have a nice surprise from our company
per adult from
9 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tasting in Areni Winery
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Khor Virap
- Entry/Admission - Noravank Monastery
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Guide Service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khor Virap, Highway 11 - Near the village of Pokr Vedi Artashat, Lusarat 0612 Armenia
Stop At: Khor Virap, Artashat, Lusarat Armenia Your morning start with an early pick up in Yerevan from your hotel and heading to Khor Virap where you will evidence sun rise behind Masis. Take your time and enjoy the vastness and silence of surrounding view with holly mountain Ararat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Areni, Areni, Vayots Dzor Province
Stop At: Areni Wine Factory, Areni Armenia Areni Village - wine heaven in Armenia comes next. Have lunch in village served by local family accompanied with wine testing. Get to know how locals live. Visit historical Areni Winery and have a tour in wine storage.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Noravank Monastery, NoravankMonastery Road Amaghu Valley, Areni 3604 Armenia
Stop At: Noravank Monastery, Areni Armenia
Return to your coach and travel to Noravank monastery. Have your camera ready for snaps of the scenery and explore surroundings.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.