One Day Trip to Mtskheta - Gori - Uflistsikhe (All Inclusive!)
Enjoy a fascinating day tour to Mtskheta, one of the oldest continually inhabited cities in the world. It’s the birthplace of and one of the most vibrant centres of Christianity in Georgia. In 2014, it was given the title of Holy City by the Georgian Orthodox Church. Besides, all travlers are going to discover the incredible Uplistsikhe rock town and Gori Fortress, which was of strategic importance for many centuries.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Professional Guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to attractions on the program
- Entry/Admission - Gori Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Uplistsikhe
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mtskheta Church of the Holy Cross, Mtskheta Georgia
Mtskheta, many Christians call the "second Jerusalem". And, absolutely, deservedly! It was in Mtskheta, then still in the capital of the state, that St. Nina, one of the most revered saints in Georgia, brought the good news. It is here that one of the main Christian shrines is kept - the Heaton of the Lord. And precisely here, the main Christian cathedral of all Georgia - Svetitskhoveli was preserved.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gori Fortress, Gori Georgia
We will visit the historical museum dedicated to the life of the most famous native of the city, Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin, who became the head of the Soviet government and in fact led the Soviet Union from 1925 to 1953. You will learn many new and interesting things about the life of this extraordinary person. According to most tourists, visiting the museum has greatly changed their attitude towards Stalin.You will also learn much about Gori Fortress.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Uplistsikhe, Gori, Georgia
Further, our path lies in Uplistsikhe, an ancient cave city, one of the first cities on the territory of Georgia. Uplistsikhe carved into the rock, located 12 km east of the city of Gori on the left bank of the Mtkvari River. . In its heyday, Uplistsikhe included more than 700 caves and cave structures, of which only 150 have survived to date.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service from any hotel in Tbilisi.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will need a good pair of shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.