One-day trip to Garni, Geghard and Tsaghkadzor
Have a one-day trip to the most amazing sights of Armenia. Enjoy the unique architecture of Garni Temple, feel the mystery of Geghard Monastery and savour the superb nature of Tsaghkadzor.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Premium Transportation
- Ropeway Ticket (One-entry)
- Jeep Tour to Symphony of Stones
- Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Monastery of Geghard, Near Goght Village, Geghard Armenia
This time head to Geghard Monastery, which is hidden amid high mountains. Explore the monastic complex and find out the most mystic and extraordinary places here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery Road H3, Garni Armenia
Afterwards, drive to the idyllic village Garni. In the village, you will find one of the unique constructions in the world. It is the Hellenistic-style Garni Temple which is the only one in Armenia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Garni Gorge, Route Below the Garni Temple, Garni 2215 Armenia
Get in the jeeps and go down to Symphony of Stones. It is a natural wonder in the Azat Canyon. Savour the astounding sound of the Azat River, see the breathtaking stones and head back to Garni village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kecharis Monastery, Khachatur Kecharetsi St, Tsakhkadzor 2310 Armenia
Afterwards, head to Tsaghkadzor town. It is the ski resort in Armenia.
Enjoy the unique weather of Armenia. Take the ropeway up Teghenis mountain, ski in the high mountains or take the zipline. Enjoy the wonderful monastic complex Kecharis. Take the ropeway to go up Mt Teghenis. If you are adventure-lovers, you can try the zipline in town. Tsaghkadzor is the place where you will breathe the freshest air and enjoy the spectacular mountainous nature.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.