One day Trip Advisor's TOP 3 tour
This is a relaxed tour that includes the 3 major landmarks of St. Petersburg - the Great palace of Peterhof and the magnificent fountain garden, St. Isaac's Cathedral, the main church of St. Petersburg since the middle of the 19th century and the Church on the Spilt Blood, a truly unique church richly decoreated with mosaics.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Your guide will meet you at the cruise port directly holding a sign with your name and walk you towards your car where your private drivier will be waiting. The parking lot is right next to the cruise port. You will ride straight to Peterhof, a summer residence of the royal family, established in the beginning of the 18th century. To save you time and make the tour hustle-free we offer special EARLY ENTRANCE admission tickets to the palace. This means you will enter the pelece before it is officially opened for public which is a great advantage.
After the interior tour of the luxurious gala rooms of the palace you will walk at the fountain park which can beats the park of Versailles in its splendor. You will then head back to St. Petersburg with an optional subway ride on the way.
You will have lunch in St. Petersburg and then have an extensive city tour with photo stops at the main sites, including inside tours of St. Isaac's Cathedral and the Church on the Spilt Blood. Depending on traffic and the pace of the tour you may also have some time for shopping after the end of the main tour itinerary.
You will be dropped off at the cruise port, right where your ship is docked at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :At the cruise port directly
Departure Time :8.00 am or 9.00 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.