one day trekking and camping in Western Ghats
Join us in an adventurous trek to Meesapulimala. it is the second highest peak in the Western Ghats of Idukki district (Kerala). Its peak is 2,640 meters (8,661 ft) above sea level. The name derives from the fact that it is formed of eight peaks which spread like a "Moustache" and it is located in between the Anaimalai Hills and Palani Hills.
Guests can feel the outdoors by staying in the tents located at the altitude of about 6000 ft. The best thing about Munnar is chillness and the climate. Enjoy the night in the outdoors by sitting around the campfire and savor a delicious supper. Spend the night sleeping in the wild. Next morning brings to you an adventurous trek.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Check-in Preferably between Noon to 1:30 pm and check out after 23 hours or 1 pm on the following day. Guests can stay at tents arranged at the camp located at the altitude of about 6000 ft around 20 km away from Munnar. Guests can staying in the tents located at the altitude of about 6000 ft.
The morning after breakfast you can do a complete trek of 9 km one side. After climbing the first 6 km, you reach the view point which is amazing. Another 3 km and 7 hills later, you will reach the Meeshapulimala peak. After reaching top, its breath taking scenery and you will feel like you are amongst the clouds . This is a fairly moderate trek.
Departure Point :munnar KFDC Floriculture Center
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :munnar ksrtc
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.