One Day Tour to Uplistsikhe Gori from Tbilisi
Visit ancient town Uplistsikhe, Gori and Gori Castle. The tour will last for 6 hours, you will be able to see all important locations of Kartli region.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle 4X4
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Stalin Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gori Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Uplistsiche Cave Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tbilisi Transfer - Day Tours, Hovanes Tumaniani 22/55 Meidan square, Tbilisi Georgia
You can meet our team outside our office or our team will come to pick you up at your place of stay.
Stop At: Stalin Museum, 32 Stalin Avenue Stalin Park, Gori 1400 Georgia
Here you will see the Joseph Stalin’s parents house, were he was born. Also you will see the Museum, full with Stalins belongings and interesting photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gori Fortress, Gori Georgia
In Gori we will visit Gori Castle and several Museums. Gori Castle is 13th century fortified castle complex. It stands on top of mountain, watches over the city and Kartli.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
Uplistsikhe is the ancient town located in Kartli region of Georgia. Uplistsikhe is on the left side of river Mtkvari. Uplistsikhe contains structures from Iron age and Middle ages. Uplistsikhe is one of oldest settlements of Georgia, it is full of rock cut structures, caves and tunnels. The Christian church from 10th century stands on the top of summit. After Christianisation of Georgia the town has lost its importance.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.