One Day Tour To Tbilisi
Our driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel to start your tour . On this day, a visit to the Orthodox Cathedral of Tsminda Sameba, which is today one of the largest Orthodox cathedrals in the world, is scheduled. The temple is located on a cliff above the river MTKVARI , and from here you can enjoy a wonderful view of Tbilisi. Take a ride on the cableway to look at the city from a bird's eye view, walk along the avenue and go to the monument to the Mother of Georgia. You look at the symbol of the city - the Narikala fortress.
You will visit Abanotubani - the region of sulfur baths, where the history of Tbilisi began. Visit the Zion Cathedral, which holds the cross of St. Nino, one of the main saints of Georgia. You will see the oldest preserved Anchiskhati temple, which houses the oldest icon in the world. A three-minute play of tower clocks awaits you at the Rezo Gabriadze Theater. Walking along Baratashvili Street, where the remains of the ancient fortress wall are preserved.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- In-person guide
- Cable car
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Narikala Fortress, Tbilisi Georgia
You will see the famous Bridge of the World, one of the 13 most beautiful bridges on earth, and the palace of Queen Darejan. Take a ride on the cableway to look at the city from a bird's eye view, walk along the avenue and go to the monument to the Mother of Georgia. You look at the symbol of the city - the Narikala fortress.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service from any hotel in Tbilisi.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.