One Day Tour To Petra Jordan
One Of 7 Wonders of the World
Renowned for its charm and ancient cultural heritage, Petra marks the achievement of an impressive civilization, the Nabataean Arabs, who perfectly carved the city into its mountains. It was considered the most important strategic location as a link and point of convergence between the Arabian Peninsula to the south and the Levant in the north, to the far country of China and to the heart of Europe.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Visa Fee and Border Taxes (us$125 per person)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Pick up from Tel Aviv Hotel and drive to Ben Gurion Airport to take our Domestic Flight to Ramon airport Eilat. for client that not require a Pickup we meet at Ramon airport in Eilat or in your Hotel In Eilat, and drive To Arava Border.
Cross to Jordan .after assistance with border formalities, drive straight to Petra, the astonishing rose-red city built by the Nabateans. Petra was renowned for its massive architecture, pools, dams and water channels. Walk into the narrow canyon that leads to the red rock. Visit the treasury, royal tombs, the court, roman theatre, Roman Street, Qasser el- Bint (Palace of Pharaoh’s daughter)
After our Visit we will stop for lunch in one of the local restaurants (included in price) and on our way to the Border we drive through Aqaba City for a short panoramic tour. Arrive to Arava Border and cross back to Israel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The Pick up Time will be scheduled (approximately 06:00 am) with the client ,and based on the location of the pickup.Tour Finish in Hotel in Tel aviv or Ben Gurion Airport approximately 10:00 pm)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.