One Day Tour To Panarea & Stromboli By Night
Departure from Milazzo at 12.00
(From 1st September the departure will be anticipated at 11.00 am)
Route to Panarea with a visit from the sea to the Bay of Calajunco and the small beach of Zimmari. A two-and-a-half hour stop at the port of S. Pietro;
The small prehistoric village of Capo Milazzese can be reached on foot (in about 45 minutes) or with the typical Panaroti taxis, dating back to 1400 bC Useful time for bathing and to reach the church of San Pietro, from where you can enjoy a view breathtaking.
Departure from Panarea and visit by sea of the mini-archipelago in front of the island (Lisca Bianca, Lisca Nera, Basiluzzo, Spinazzola) Continue on to Stromboli. Stop at sea in front of the port of Ginostra. Arrival in Stromboli and stop until sunset.
Embarkation and navigation to Strombolicchio. Continue on to the Sciara del Fuoco, to admire the spectacular eruptions of the active volcano from the sea.
Return to Milazzo between 22:00 and 23:00
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- MINICROCIERA AT PANAREA & STROMBOLI
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Eolie Islands landing tax
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panarea, 98050 Lipari, Province of Messina, Italy
Panarea is the smallest island of the Aeolian Islands and with the islets of Basiluzzo, Spinazzola, Lisca Bianca, Dattilo, Bottaro, Lisca Nera (of which now only a few remains remain), the reefs of the Panarelli and the Formiche form a small archipelago between Panarea and Stromboli placed on a single submarine base. From the geological point of view Panarea is the oldest of the Aeolian islands, with the surrounding islets what remains of eruptive phenomena of a single volcanic basin, now almost completely submerged and eroded by the sea and from the wind. The island in winter has just over 300 inhabitants, but during the summer Panarea turns into the Island of VIPs. The island has few beaches within walking distance, including one of the few sandy beaches of all the Aeolian Islands, the Spiaggetta di Zimmari. For those who wish, it will be possible to walk to the small prehistoric village of Capo Milazzese, dating back to 1400 BC , About 45 minutes, or with typical Panarea electric taxis (optional).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stromboli, Italy
There are many attractions on the island considered by many to be the most beautiful and fascinating of the Aeolian archipelago where the fire "coexists" with a thick vegetation and a fauna characterized by the presence of various species. A particular attraction also arouses the house that was the nest of love of Roberto Rossellini and Ingrid Bergman during the filming of the movie "Stromboli Terra di Dio"; another curiosity set in Stromboli is the conclusion of the novel "Journey to the Center of the Earth" of 1864 by Giulio Verne. Among the places to visit we note in particular the Church of San Vincenzo placed on the homonymous square from where you can admire a magnificent panorama of the islands.
It will also be possible to freely climb the crater of the Stromboli volcano up to the Observatory located 400 meters away, where you can have another magnificent panoramic view of the island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sciara del Fuoco, Italy
At sunset boarding and transfer under the Sciara del Fuoco to admire, from the sea, the spectacular eruptions of the ever active volcano.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Clarissa Viaggi, Via Ammiraglio Luigi Rizzo, 23, 98057 Milazzo ME, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/2/2020 - 10/27/2020
4/2/2020 - 10/27/2020
Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM Wednesday: 12:15 PM - 10:30 PM Friday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
4/2/2021 - 10/27/2021
Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM Wednesday: 12:15 PM - 10:30 PM Friday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.