ONE DAY TOUR TO ANANURI & ZHINVALI RESERVOIR GUDAURI & KAZBEGI (All Inclusive!)
Stepantsminda, literally "Saint Stephan", was named so after a Georgian Orthodox monk Stephan, who constructed a hermitage at this location on what later became the Georgian Military Highway. It came under the control of a local feudal magnate, the Chopikashvili clan, who were in charge of collecting tolls on travelers in the area in the late 18th century. After the expansion of the Russian Empire into the Kingdom of Georgia in the early 19th century, the people of the region revolted against Russian rule. However, the local lord Gabriel Chopikashvili, son of Kazi-Beg, remained steadfast in his loyalty to Russia and helped to suppress the revolt. In return, he was promoted to officer in the Russian Army. He adopted the surname Kazbegi, and the village under his control was also frequently referred to as "Kazbegi".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Cost of funicular Gudauri
- Cost rental
- Entry/Admission - Jinvali Water Reservoir
- Entry/Admission - Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kazbek/ Mqinvartsveri
- Entry/Admission - Gudauri Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
Jinvali water Reservoir
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
On the way, we will visit the Ananuri architectural complex - the former residence of the princes of Aragweti. The churches and medieval towers of Ananuri rise majestically over Lake Zhinvali, encircled by the slopes of the Caucasus Mountains
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Kazbek/ Mqinvartsveri, Stepantsminda Georgia
Upon arrival in Kazbegi we will change the car to an SUV and go up to the Trinity Church of Gergeti, located at an altitude of 2170 meters above sea level. In good weather, you can enjoy the fascinating view of the famous Kazbek mountain, spending the night Stepantsminda ... Spuskdauri. Georgian road.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gudauri Tour, Tbilisi Georgia
Gudauri is Location of Gudauri in Georgia
Coordinates: 42°28′39″N 44°28′28″E
Elevation 2,196 m (7,205 ft)
Time zone UTC+4 (Georgian Time)
Website Gudauri Resort
Gudauri (Georgian: გუდაური) is a ski resort located on the south-facing plateau of The Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia. The resort is situated in the Stepantsminda District, along the Georgian Military Highway near the Jvari Pass, at an elevation of 2,200 meters (7,200 ft.) above sea level with skiable area enjoying maximum exposure to the sun. Gudauri lies 120 km (75 mi) to the north of the capital Tbilisi and two hours drive from the Tbilisi International Airport or even a short helicopter flight from the capital. The resort offers high quality skiing opportunities.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service from any other hotel as well.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.