One day tour of Dashbashi canyon
Dashbashy canyon is a heaven on earth. The first destination will be Shavnabada monastery of St. George. Shavnabada Monastery is a medieval Georgian Orthodox monastic complex that is located upon Shavnabada Mountain. Next, after one-hour driving, we will find ourselves in The Dashbashy canyon amazing creation of nature. After seeing it you will remain under great impressions. Don't forget to grab your camera to capture our unforgettable emotions that will cover you all the time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dashbashi Canyon, Dashbashi Georgia
Dashbashi Canyon is one of the most impressive natural monuments of Georgia, green and beautiful whole year. We will hike about 40-45 minutes and enjoy breathtaking views of Dashbashi Canyon and its surroundings. It is located at 1,110-1,448 m above sea level. The vegetation cover of the surrounding ecosystem is rather sparse, whereas the plants on the steep slopes of the canyon and astounding waterfalls create absolutely different micro-landscape, with characteristic micro-climate, specific fauna.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Vacation rentals, hostels, apartments
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.