One day tour David Gareji monastery !
if you are interested to see old historical church which is made in 6th century hundreds of cells, churches, and chapels just join us to take look David Gareji Monastery complex!!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - David Gareja Monastery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: David Gareja Monastery, Mount Gareja, Udabno Georgia
Our guide will awaits for you at the pick up location to start you journey to David Gareji monastery complex, trip takes one and half hours from Tbilisi to David Gareji, it is a rock-hewn Georgian Orthodox monastery complex located in the Kakheti region of Eastern Georgia on the half-desert slopes of Mount Gareja, guide let you know everything about history of Gareji,and Georgia in general, just ask guide to make quick break for your lunch on the way, in the evening you come back to Tbilisi to the same picking up place "wish you good day and trip"
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi City Centre, 1 Rose Revolution Square, T'bilisi 0108, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Glad Travel Georgia