One Day Tianshui Private Tour to Maijishan Grottoes
The day tour mainly includes Maijishan Grottoes, the world cultural heritage and one of the four greatest grottoes in China. This less visited grotto is the highlight of Tianshui and honored as the Exhibition Hall of Oriental Sculpture Art.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- Scenic spots entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Maiji Shan Caves
- Entry/Admission - Fuxi Temple
What's excluded :
- Arrival and departure airfare or train tickets
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maiji Shan Caves, Maijishan Mountain Scenic Resort, Maiji District, Tianshui 741000 China
Upon arrival in Tianshui, you will be met at airport or train station and be driven to visit Maijishan Grottoes. As one of the four greatest grottoes in China, the world cultural heritage Maijishan Grottoes was first built in 384-417. Now there are 194 grottoes, more than 7,000 statues, and 1,000 square meters of frescoes in the scenic area. It is honored as the Exhibition Hall of Oriental Sculpture Art.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Fuxi Temple, No.110 Fuxi Road, Qinzhou District, Tianshui 741000 China
Then continue to visit Fuxi Temple, which is one of the famous ancient buildings in northwest China. The whole complex includes opera building, archway, gate, bell tower, drum tower, stele corridor, exhibition hall, etc.
After the tour you will be transferred to airport or train station for your departure.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Maijishan Airport, Tianshui China
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.