One day Tenghcong city classic Tour
Today you will visit Yunfeng Mountain which is a famous Taoist holy place and tourist site in the west of Yunnan located in the west part of Tengchong. Then follow up to visit Volcanic Column Park which featuring huge volcanic columns. And go to visit Beihai Wetland (also called North Sea Marsh) is a national wetland reserve. Pick up and drop off transfer with entrnace fee , lunch are including in the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off service from your hotel
- Transfers and tours with local English speaking guides in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Chinese lunch in the tour is including
What's excluded :
- 9:00 of morning, pick up from hotel, transfer and take the cable car to visit Yunfeng Mountain, a famous Taoist holy place and tourist site in the west of Yunnan, is situated in Ruidian Township, 55 kilometers west of Tengchong County. 2,445 meters above the sea level, the mountain looks like a giant bamboo shoot loftily piercing into the clouds. It is also named “Three-folded Giant Ladder” (San Zhe Yun Ti) and “a fairyland” by the locals. After lunch , continue to visit Volcanic Column Park A park featuring huge volcanic columns in Tengchong county in southwest China's YunnanProvince was recently opened to visitors. The park houses numerous high-rise stone columns made up of condensed magma from volcanoes, or columnar joint, a term used by geologists. And go to visit Beihai Wetland (also called North Sea Marsh) is a national wetland reserve, located 10 kilometers to the north of the Tengchong County, Yunnan Province. It was listed on the "China National Wetland Conservation List" in 1994 and is one of the 33 key conservation wetlands of China.
Departure Point :Your centrally location hotel in Kunming
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Passport details is needed to purchasethe liability travel insurance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.