One Day Taj Mahal & Agra Tour From Delhi By Express Train( Shatabdi Exp )
Spend a full day, exploring the city of Agra during this Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi via Train. Discover the beauty of
Taj Mahal a renowned monument with a professional tour guide, learning about its construction history. You will also visit another
UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort. This historical fort was the main residence of the Emperors of the Mughal dynasty. There is another superb but small building of Mughals known as
Itimad-ud-Daulah popularly known as Baby Taj as it looks like a small version of Taj Mahal... This Trip also includes all transfers & sightseeing by private AC Vehicle, Round trip train tickets AC Chair Car (Delhi-Agra-Delhi), Monuments entrance fees & Lunch in multi-cuisine Restaurant.
per adult from
14 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Breakfast & Dinner ( Serve In Train)
- Professional Local guide
- Lunch in Multi-cuisin Restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by AC Vehicle
- Local Sightseeing via AC Vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- 4:30 Am: Pick-up from Hotel/Airport or from your desired location in Delhi. Then you will be transferred to New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) to board the Superfast Shatabdi Express Train for Agra (AGC) followed by drive in AC Car.
6:00 Am: Train Departure from Delhi to Agra (Shatabdi Express - Train No.12002).
The Train leaves New Delhi Railway Station at 6:00 am and reaches Agra at 7:57 am (01:57 minutes).
7:57 am: Arrival at Agra Railway Station (Agra Cantt). There you will be welcomed by your tour guide & driver with AC Car at the main exit gate, holding a Sign-Board with your name on it. And then proceed to visit Taj Mahal.
The tour of "UNESCO World Heritage site" The Taj Mahal.
Note: The authorities has set a maximum time limit to visit Taj Mahal for tourists. It's three hours.
8:30 pm: Start the tour with a beautiful iconic view of Taj Mahal, the magnificent monument that stands at the heart of India has a story that has been melting the hearts of millions of listeners since the time Taj has been visible. A story, that although ended back in 1631, continues to live on in the form of Taj Mahal and is considered a living example of eternal love. It's the love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
12:00 pm: After the visit of Taj Mahal, start the tour of Agra Fort is also a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, India. The fort is also known as Lal Qila, Fort Rouge and Red Fort of Agra. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its much more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled palatial city.
2:00 pm: you can have lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant.
Next stop to visit another superb but small building of Mughals, Itimad-ud-Daulah popularly known as Baby Taj as it looks like a small version of Taj Mahal.Agra is very famous for beautiful handicraft.
Apart from the various historical monuments, Agra is also a heaven for the shopaholics where you will find distinctive handicrafts such as Marble inlay work, brass-ware, Carpets, Jewellery, Embroidery, Leather goods & Clothes to get some souvenirs.
5:00 pm: After completing your tour in Agra, You will be transferred to Agra Railway Station (Agra Cantt) to board the Superfast Gatimaan Express Train for HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN Railway Station (NZM).
5:50 pm: The Train departure.
7:30 pm: Your train will be arrived at Nizamuddin Railway Station then
Your driver will meet you at Railway Station & Drop you off at your Hotel/Airport or any preferred location in Delhi.
End of tour.
Departure Point :The tour can depart from Delhi International Airport, your hotel or any preferred location in Delhi. You are requested that after booking, please contact the local tour operator to provide exact pickup time and location in Delhi (contact info will be on your confirmation voucher)
Departure Time :Between 4:30 AM to 5:00 AM (Depends on weather condition and pickup location)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every friday.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Carry a current valid passport is required on the day of travel / The ID should contain the passengers photographs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.