One-Day Russian Culture Tour with Vodka Museum and Folk Show
This 1-day tour with traditional 3-course Russian lunch included is great to discover St Petersburg and feel the spirit of Russia. Explore the city center in the morning; visit the main Russian museum - the Hermitage and the symbolic Church on the Spilled Blood. You will learn more about the Russian culture on a tour to the Vodka Museum, where you will also taste 3 different kinds of this traditional drink. After having lunch, enjoy a relaxing boat trip overlooking the embankments of St Petersburg. In the evening, you will attend a folk-show of traditional Russian dancing and singing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Traditional 3-course Russian lunch
- Professional & friendly guide
- Pickup and drop-off at any hotel in St Petersburg
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Bottled water and ponchos in case of rain
- All admission fees as per program
- The Vodka museum tour + degustation
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Russian Vodka Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Entry/Admission - Nicholas Palace / Nikolaevsky palace
What's excluded :
- Not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Meeting at the hotel lobby.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
City tour with picturesque stops at the such places as the Spit of Vasilievsky Island, the sphinxes, St Isaac's Square, Kazan Cathedral, Summer Garden, St Michael's Castle and other sights.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Tour of the Hermitage Museum, including the Winter Palace and other buildings. You will see the gala halls of the Romanov family, the exhibition halls and galleries of the New, the Old and the Small Hermitage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Russian Vodka Museum, Konnogvardeiskiy Blvd., 4 Metro Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
An excursion to the Vodka Museum, including tasting (3 types of vodka & traditional snacks).
3-course traditional Russian lunch (included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Visiting the Church on the Spilled Blood, which is a symbol of St Petersburg and a unique representative of Russian style and art.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
A sightseeing canal cruise.
Transfer to Nikolayevsky Palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nicholas Palace / Nikolaevsky palace, Ploshchad' Truda, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190098
Russian traditional folk-show in 2 parts. You will hear Russian and Cossack folk songs, see traditional Cossack and Russian dancing representing customs of different peoples living in our huge country. During the show, you will hear a classical performance of folk songs, lyrical romances and Russian Orthodox hymns, and see some dancing miniatures in national costumes.
Transfer back to the hotel. Your private driver will meet you straight after the show and take you back to the hotel to rest after a day full of new impressions.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The private guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a sign City Break Tours.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tickets to the folk show are subject to availbalility. Alternative date will be suggested
- The seats for the show are not reserved, you are free to choose where to sit
- Tasting in the Vodka Museum is allowed only for adult guests (18+)
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- On Wednesday the Church on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit the Cathedral of our Lady of Kazan instead
- Most travelers can participate
- Sightseeing boat tour is only available in the summer season from April to October. In winter season, you will visit St Peter and Paul Fortress and the Cathedral instead.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.