One Day Rafting from Kathmandu
Trishuli river rafting is a short four-day trip away from hustle and bustle of Kathmandu valley. It lies at the west of Kathmandu. Trishuli rafting offers big, bouncy, fun and splashy rapids. Trishuli River has class 2-3 rapids which make rafting suitable for all age groups. Trishuli is not only good spot for rafting but also great for swimming, cliff jumps, and village treks with the beautiful scenery in the background.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A scenic drive through countryside landscape to Charaudi from Kathmandu, following Prithvi Highway alongside Trishuli River. Upon arrival, you will be briefed about the sport and practice pedaling before getting on to the boat. Then, you will have a fun filled afternoon of propelling, steering, and pedaling to recover your raft through the hard hitting waves of Trishuli River. Moving along with the giant waves and diving from cliffs into Trishuli surely makes for many photographic moments and memories. You can also opt for cliff jumping to add to the thrill. sWe finish rafting at kuringhat and then return back drive to Kathmandu.
Departure Point :Nepal Social Treks & Expedition, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at your Hotel/ Nepal Social Treks & Expedition
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.