One Day Quanzhou Tour from Xiamen
Art, history, countryside, food Quanzhou has it all. If you only have one day free, book this day trip to discover the region’s highlights in Quanzhou with a local guide. Explore several of Quanzhou’s most must-see attractions like Kaiyuan Temple and South Shaolin Temple during this guided tour. Spend ample time to taste the authentic food and watch a show which present the old street time of Quanzhou in the Song and Yuan Dynasties.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Driver with private car
- Admission tickets
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Kaiyuan Monastery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaiyuan Monastery, 27 Xi Jie, Quanzhou China
Meet your guide in your hotel lobby at your chosen departure time, then depart to Quanzhou. The car ride takes about an hour.
Upon arrival, you will first visit Kaiyuan Temple. It has a rich and long history, back to the Song Dynasty. The two pagodas inside are very beautifully built, and they withstood strong earthquakes over the centuries .
After that, take some times to tour around the famous street ‘Xijie’. As early as the Song Dynasty, it has already symbolized Quanzhou's prosperity. It is also the most intact ancient street area in Quanzhou, and it retains a large number of historical buildings.
Then visit Quanfu Impression Sandaoxing Art Museum and watch a show which present the old street time of Quanzhou in the Song and Yuan Dynasties with puppets, ceramics, tea, fragrant art, characterization, lanterns, costumes, sculptures and other cultural fragments.
Lunch will be served in a cozy and clean restaurant where you can taste many kinds of authentic local food.
After a short break, head to another famed temple - ‘South Shaolin Temple’. It was built in the Tang Dynasty and flourished in the Song Dynasty. It has been in existence for thousands of years.
Then continue your tour to Luoyang Bridge which is one of the four famous bridges in ancient China.
Then your private driver will drive you back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Xiamen.Airports
- Xiamen Airport, Xiamen China
- Wutong Passenger Wharf
- Xiamen Tourism Passenger Wharf
- Xiamen International Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.