One Day Quad Biking Adventure Tour in Jinja
No previous experience of driving a vehicle is necessary. A free training session is conducted before each safari. Trips are tailored to suit the rider’s ability and give the best possible adventure. Allow an extra 30 minutes for preparation and the training/practice session before the safari starts.
The best time to go for quad biking in Jinja is during the rainy seasons of Uganda. The more mud in the ground, the better as sliding makes the activity more exciting. Moreover, during the rainy season, the countryside is very scenic with a lot of activity and beautiful singing birds everywhere.
per adult from
What's included :
- Quad biking fee
- 4×4 safari car
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Visa fees
- Insurance cover
- Tips to porters and guides
Our driver will pick you up very early in the morning at 6:00AM, from your hotel in Kampala, for a 2 hours’ drive to Jinja.
Your quad bike guide will drive you straight to the quad biking center near the former Bujagali falls. Your guide will allocate you each of you a quad bike and the train you on how to operate it.
The interesting bit of it is that even people who have never operated a motorcycle or vehicle in their lives can instantly learn how to ride it.
The quad trainer will then take you through some biking drills at the site before setting off for the real excursion in the nearby villages.
You will ride into the villages along the River Nile whose water is visible from some places as you ride.
The ride will take one hour to and from the starting center excluding the time taken to practice before setting off.
After riding, you will be transferred to the Source of the Nile Hotel for a delicious lunch.
Later set off for your return trip to Kampala, reaching late evening.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Kampala
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.