One Day Private Tour of Terra-Cotta Warriors and Hanyang Mousleum Underground Museum
A combined Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum and Hanyang Mausoleum Underground Museum tour providing a lesson of the Imperial Burial Culture and an ideal insight into the underground world of the Chinese ancient Emperor. You will have a close view of the life-size Terracotta Warriors & Horses and one third of life-sized Han Dynasty Terra-Cotta Warriors, ministers, and concubines in Han Emperor’s Tomb. While touring Hanyang Mausoleum Underground Museum, our guide will introduce the purpose of each tunnel and why the figures are naked without arms.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up at 9:00AM
Start your memorable Terra-Cotta warriors and horses tour this morning at 9:00am, your guide and driver will pick you up at the lobby of your downtown hotel.
Terra-Cotta Warriors & Horses Museum (2.5 hours)
The Terra-Cotta Army is one of the top attractions in China. It is significant because hundreds of detailed life-size models represent the army that triumphed over all other Chinese armies in the Warring States Period. It is considered one of the greatest archaeological sites in the world, and one of the greatest discoveries of the 20th century.
A La Carte Lunch
Underground Exhibition Hall of Hanyangling Museum
The figurines here demonstrate the imperial and folk lifestyle of the Han Dynasty. What makes the museum unique is its underground exhibition hall, where visitors can stand and watch through the glass floor as museum staffs do their job.
The unearthed figurines in Hanyang Mausoleum have a striking presence; they have only a third of a real person's size, about 2 feet (60 cm) in height. They are nude without arms. Compared with the solemn and colossal Qin Terra-Cotta Army, the Han warriors seem gentle and calm, which is a reflection of the tranquil social atmosphere during the "Rule of Wen and Jing" of the Han Dynasty.
Back to hotel at around 5:30 PM
Departure Point :Your Xi'an Hotel
Departure Time :8:30am-9:00am
Return Detail :Your Xi'an Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NO prearranged mandatory shopping stops or factory stores
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.