One day private tour in St Petersburg-Hermitage, St Isaac's and canal cruise
This tour is a perfect choice for first time travelers. During the car overview tour you will see the most beautiful places of the city - Peter and Paul Fortress, the world famous Mariinsky theatre, Spit of Basil Island with a fantastic view of the Winter Palace and the beautiful barock St Nicolas Cathedral.
On the Hermitage tour we will see the main highlights of the art collection as well as opulent rooms of the Winter Palace.
After the Hemitage tour we will have a lunch - a traditional Russian meal in an inexpensive reataurant (not in an overpriced touristy place, but in one where locals eat)
We will also visit St Isaac Cathedral or Church on Spilled Blood.
At the end of the day you will enjoy a relaxing river and canal cruise (1 hour) and you will see why St Petersburg is nicknamed Venice of the North
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission fees to the Hermitage and St Isaac Cathedral
- Transportation (Hyundai Creta, 2018, air-conditioned)
- Boat tour tickets
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
I will show you around one of the most remarkable museums of the world. Built to be an imposing home of the Russian tzars (you will see both their private and state roooms) it is now a public museum featuring a fantastic collection of European art.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
We will see the main Cathedral of the Russian Empire before the revolution. One of the largest churches in the world, it is adorned with 500 km pure gold, semi-precious stones and unique mosaics. Apart from enjoying its beauty you will find out a lot of interesting facts about how it was built and how it was used during the Soviet time.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
We will see the exterior of this most Russian church in St Petersburg.
It is also possible to visit it instead of St Isaac Cathedral
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Overview car tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.