One-Day Private Country Biking and Panda Tour Around Qingcheng Mountain
Would you like to see the countryside without having to travel very far before getting a glimpse at mountainous regions and charming villages? This tailored 1 day biking trip is the perfect solution for having a fun but relaxed day trip where you can escape from reality by admiring the gorgeous hilly landscapes, learning more about the province's important tea production and interacting with Chengdu's black and white panda bears.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Dujiangyan Panda Base
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Qingcheng
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dujiangyan Panda Base, Dujiangyan 611830 China
07:30am in the morning, we pick you up in your hotel, it takes us 1.5hs to drive to Dujiangyan Panda Base, where we may have a much closer distance to see the pandas from the enclosure; We usually spend 1 hour wandering in this panda base. There are 4 enclosures, so we may probably see more than 15 pandas;
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Qingcheng, Qingcheng Mountain Town, Chengdu 611844 China
Around 11:00am, we start our cycle tour from the Panda Base. Our first part is to cycle to Mount Qingcheng ,where we stop for lunch nearby. And the distance is around 10km.
While we head to Mt Qingcheng, we cannot help feeling at peace as views of tranquil villages untouched by progressive development and in the distance, green-shaded mountains pass by us. Once arrived at Mt Qingcheng, we firstly have lunch nearby, and then we may have the opportunity to visit a local tea farm which once used to supply green tea to the imperial families. We will stop for a cup of green ten at the bottom of the tea hill, and then we walk up to the tea hill, where we may have a fantastic view on the top, because we can have a panorama view of Chengdu Plain. No tourists know this place,even the locals.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Yuantong Ancient Town, Yuantong Town, Chongzhou 611236 China
After our short stop at the tea hill, we jump on our bikes again and cycle to Yuantong Ancient Town, which used to be the most important pier in Ming and Qing Dynasties. Once we step into this tiny old town, it seems that time is stagnant, as the pace of the life style is even slower than that in Chengdu. The original buildings are still remain very well, the old men sit in front of their houses to smoke, playing pokers and many old tea houses scatter nearby the river. We may walk in this town for about 40 minutes and then go back to Chengdu, the end of our day trip
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Chengdu Airport, Chengdu China
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- If it rains, we need change the trip to other day or adjust the activity.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Copies of passports are required at time of booking for all participants for purchasing the insurance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.