One Day Oahu: Day at Pearl Harbor (Island Hopping Maui to Oahu)
For the WWII history buff, join us in discovering Oahu’s #1 most popular public attraction; be sure not to miss any of the historic sites, features and attractions. Explore a full day with all 4 attractions at the Pacific Historic Park that includes the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, USS Battleship Missouri and the Pacific Aviation Museum. Then take a drive through Punchbowl and historic downtown Honolulu. This is the hassle free way of having guaranteed reserved movie and shuttle tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. Skip the lines to get tickets for the Bowfin Submarine, Pacific Aviation Museum and the USS Missouri Battleship. Includes a Special Lunch at Pearl Harbor.
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Served on Bus, Local Breakfast Pastry, Bottled Water
- Lunch - Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Lunch Buffet
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Includes a movie of the Japaneses attack on December 7th, World War II museums, and audio tour of visitor center and a shuttle boat tour ride of the USS Arizona
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, 11 Arizona Memorial Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-3104
Enjoy a narrated Tour of this National Historical Landmark and her wartime service, explore the world of submarines in the museum and the waterfront memorial
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Battleship Missouri Memorial, 63 Cowpens St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5006
Take part in a guided tour and walk in the steps of General MacArthur and experience the battleship's most historical mission
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, 319 Lexington Blvd Historic Ford Island, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5004
See up close the historical warplanes, fighter jets, bombers, battle scars still on the buildings from December 7th and more.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kahului Airport Meet Time: 5:00 AM at Hawaiian Airlines Visitors Desk/Counter(Guest Must Enter the terminal to get to the meeting location) Flight Departure 6:00 AMHonolulu Airport Pick Up Time 7:00 AM Baggage Clam - Baggage Claim 10Kahului Airport Return Time: Approximately 5:30 PM (depending on return flight departure time) Airports
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags and purses are not allowed.
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Strollers are not allowed in movie theater, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Pearl Harbor Audio Tour includes audio in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French and Spanish.
- Lunch is included for Deluxe Tour Guests.
- Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour includes languages in Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.
- Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
- No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible. USS Bowfin Submarine is not ADA accessible.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- USS Arizona Audio Tour, Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour and USS Missouri Guided Tour are included.
- All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
- ADA ACCESSIBLE: COLLAPSIBLE WHEELCHAIRS ONLY: Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler. Guest must be travelling with someone to assist loading and unloading of the wheelchair.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not all stops are ADA accessible. USS Bowfin Sumarine is not ADA accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.