One Day Macau Group Tour From Hong Kong
This is an organized group. We will pick you up at the appointed boarding hotel at the appointed time (Your tour guide will contact you for the exact departure time the day before your the trip).
You will be transferred to the pier by the guide in Hong Kong. Then take a Turbojet to Macao by yourselves. The guide in Macao will await you at the pier.
Macau was the last remaining European colony in China. Macau is known as the "Las Vegas of the East." Enjoy a flutter at the gambling tables of one of the glitzy casinos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip economy class TurboJet tickets between Hong Kong and Macau
- Simple lunch
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Coach transfer between piers and attractions, including collection and return to hotel in Hong Kong
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities to your guide and driver (usually HK$100 per person for both of them)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macau, Macau
After one hour you will arrive in Macau. You will be met by your Macau guide and led to the coach. Explore the Ruins of St. Paul’s, Monte Fortress, including a section of the old city wall, and Senado Square. See the Border Gate and go shopping for local souvenirs at the sidewalk stalls.
In the afternoon: Continue city sightseeing with a visit to the A-Ma Temple, from which Macau gets its name! Visit the famous casinos for a look around, if time permits.
Around 5pm: Your Macau guide will see you off at the Macau–Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and you will return to Hong Kong via the comfortable TurboJET. Your guide and driver in Hong Kong will meet you and drop you off at the designated hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour coach will pick you up at the designated hotels. Please go to one of the hotels by yourself if you are not already staying at one of them. One day before departure, you will get a fax with detailed information about the collection time and place (and directions if there is no free collection from your hotel), the itinerary, sightseeing information, and emergency number of the tour operator in your hotel in Hong Kong.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.