One-day Kurokawa hot spring pick-up service
We are pleased to inform you that everyone in Kumamoto Prefecture [Kurokawa Onsen] offers a day trip transfer from Hakata Station on a chartered bus at a campaign rate. (In-house planning project)
*Reed One Co., Ltd. is not affiliated with Kurokawa Onsen and does not include day trip bath charges. It is a plan only for round-trip transportation from Hakata.
*We will prepare a microbus.
*We are careful about coronavirus.
・We do not miss the ventilation of our buses.
・When the weather is not good, put an air purifier in our buses.
We protect passengers' lives not only by driving but also by viruses!
Please trust us.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Kurokawa Onsen facilities fee
- [Flow of the day]
It is a parking lot for sightseeing buses in the Hakata Station [Chikushi Exit] roundabout where you will meet by 9:15.
* On that day, a microbus with the "Leed One Kanko" logo in cursive is a vehicle that everyone can get on.
・ Process 1: 9:30 Depart from "Hakata Station [Chikushi Exit] Bus Parking"
→ 10:30 "Oita-do Yamada SA" (toilet break)
・ Process 2: 10:45 "Oita-do Yamada SA" departure
→ 11:45 Arriving at Kurokawa Onsen-Please feel free to return time
・ Process 3: Depart from 16:00 Kurokawa Onsen
→ 17:00 "Oita-do Yamada SA" (toilet break)
・ Departure 4: 17:15 Depart from “Oita-do Yamada SA”
→ 18:30 Arrive at "Hakata Station [Chikushi Exit]"
Departure Point :Hakataekichikushiguchi Kanko Bus Senyo Parking Lot, 4 Hakataekichuogai, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0012, Japan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are careful about coronavirus. ・We clean the inside and outside of our buses well. ・We do not miss the ventilation of our buses. ・When the weather is not good, put an air purifier in our buses. ・We will thoroughly check the driver's health with a preliminary check. Please trust us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.