One Day In Malta
This day tour allows you to discover at your own pace, the most important landmarks across the island of Malta.This is an ideal tour as a shore excursions
- A walking tour of Valletta’s historic center. As you walk past Valletta’s landmarks, your private tour guide will explain the city’s history and the stories hiding behind the imposing facades.
- You can opt to visit St. John’s Cathedral.
- A walking tour of Mdina. Malta’s former capital was the ‘Notable City’ in the Middle Ages. Home to Malta’s nobility, it has retained its medieval charm whilst harmoniously assimilating splendid baroque and neo architecture.
- Marsaxlokk fishing village. Here you can enjoy a stroll along the harbor or have lunch.
- The Blue Grotto. A photo stop or weather permitting you can do the 20 minute boat trip.
- Hagar Qim Temples. These megalithic temples, World Heritage Site are testimony to the building expertise of the Stone Age.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully licensed Tour guide
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- any entrance fee to any church or museum
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Hagar Qim Temples
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto (Il-Hnejja)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island of Malta, Island of Malta
If you are a first time visitor interested in history and wish to see Malta’s highlights, this is the tour for you. Throughout the centuries several powers ruled this tiny Mediterranean island, gradually shaping it into the unique melting pot it is today. This tour guides you through the various periods of history which make Malta a unique country. Prehistoric, medieval, the Knights of St. John, the British period and contemporary Malta are all on the itinerary.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Mdina, Mdina, Island of Malta
Discover Malta's former capital fortress city Mdina, an architectural gem with its medieval, baroque and neo palaces and churches. Enjoy the stunning view from the bastions, sweeping over half of the island of Malta.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hagar Qim Temples, Hagar Qim Street, Qrendi, Island of Malta QRD 2501 Malta
Learn about Malta’s unique prehistory at Hagar Qim megalithic temples, a UNESCO Heritage Site dating to approx. 3000B.C.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Blue Grotto (Il-Hnejja), Coast Rd Qrendi, Zurrieq, Island of Malta Malta
Enjoy the scenic south west by the Blue Grotto and the Cliffs. The boat ride inside the caves is weather permitting and not included.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Marsaxlokk Bay, Marsaxlokk, Island of Malta Malta
Enjoy a leisurely walk along the island's most popular fishing village, characterised by the traditional colourful luzzus. Here you can also stop for a lunch break
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valletta, Valletta, Island of Malta
Discover Valletta, the smallest capital city in Europe, rich in history and architecture and with character and flair all of its own.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly let us know the name of your hotel and pick up will be as per request from any location/hotel.Airports
- Malta International Airport, Luqa LQA 4000, Malta
- Valetta Cruise Port, Floriana, Malta
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.