One day in downtown
I can help you with the arrangement for your trip, and make recommendations for a good hotel according to your needs, choose a perfect bar according to your taste, as well as tell you about all the good restaurants and shopping. Also, I can recommend any scenic spots or special places you're interested in!
Shanghai, an international city, is located in the east of China. With its world-famous landmarks such as Jin Mao Building, the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and Lujiazui financial centre, Shanghai has become most travellers' tourist destination. If you enjoy shopping, I can take you to Nanjing Road and Huaihai Road. They are called "Shopping Paradise " in Shanghai. You won't feel bored if you walk on these two roads and many goods and beautiful scenery will attract your eyes. If you enjoy eating delicious food, I will take you to Yu Garden and a lot of local snacks will wait for you there.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- My professional guiding
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
One of the most popular place of Shanghai
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Shanghai Hotel, 505 Wulumuqi N Rd, Jingan Qu, China
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.