One Day Gallipoli Tour from Istanbul: Lunch Included
The name Gallipoli has long been associated with sacrifice and heroism, a place where history and legend have combined, with the events of 1915 leaving their mark on many nations. This daily Gallipoli tour can take you back to where history was made and myths were born, connecting the past with the present.
Visit Brighton Beach, Anzac Cove, Arıbırnu Cemetery, Beach Cemetery,The ANZAC Commemorative Site, The Lone Pine Australian Memorial, 57th Turkish Regement Cemetery The Nek and Chunuk Bair New Zealan Memorial.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Gallipoli National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallipoli National Park, Kabatepe Mevki Eceabat Merkez, Eceabat, Gallipoli 17900 Turkey
Pick up from hotels in Istanbul early in the morning with A/C, non smoking minibus,
Restaurant lunch on arrival in Eceabat
Points that we visit;
• Brighton beach, the intended landing place.
• Beach cemetery on the southern tip of ANZAC Cove, the landing place of the first wave of ANZAC troops and home to up to 30,000 troops during the campaign. John Simpson Kirkpatrick of "Simpson and his donkey" fame is buried in this cemetery.
• ANZAC Cove first landing place.
• Ariburnu cemetery on the northern tip of ANZAC Cove.
• ANZAC Commemorative Site; the place that every year Dawn Service is held
• Historians call this war “Gentleman’s War”. You will visit Respect to Mehmetcik Statue to see one of the reasons.
• Lone Pine Australian Memorial, site of the successful attack and capture of Turkish trenches by the Australians during the August offensive.
• Johnston's Jolly where you'll visit original Allied and Turkish trenches and tunnels.
• Guide will explain Turkish point of view about the campaign at 57. Regiment Turkish Memorial
• The Nek site of the famous Light Horse charge depicted in the 'Gallipoli' movie.
• Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial, captured by the New Zealanders during the August offensive, highest point captured during the entire campaign.Transfer back to hotel door in Istanbul with A/C, non smoking minibus. You will arrive at your hotel around 11pm.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: Taksim Square, Gümüşsuyu, 34435 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
2: Sultanahmet, Alemdar, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Taksim, Karaköy, Galata area is between 06.00 - 06.15 amPick up from Sultanahmet , Sirkeci, Aksaray, Fatih area is between 06.30 - 07.00 am No pick up or drop off service from the hotels on the Asian side of Istanbul
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- No pick up service from the hotels on Asian side of Istanbul
- Pick up from Taksim, Karaköy, Galata area is between 06.00 - 06.15 am
- Pick up from Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Aksaray, Fatih area is between 06.30 - 07.00 am
- Please contact for the exact pick up time and location one day prior to departure date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.