One-day experience from the Pacific to the Atlantic Jungle and the Panama Canal
- This is the most sought-after tour of Panama as it combines the experience of the Panama Canal, sighting of fauna and flora, one-day tour from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean and the opportunity to see many animals depending on the hours Departure from your hotels.
- responsible staff under your care during your tour.
- collected on time.
- No hurry and stop to see the animals we can find during the tour.
- We are open to recommendations.
- Our tours can be private or in different groups, which have their different rates.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - - Cold water in plastic bottle, small picnic lunch (cheese sandwich, smoked turkey ham, tomato, lettuce) pineapple aside, chips.
- Water and land transportation, entrance to Agua Clara.
What's excluded :
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, other types of drinks other than water, special food.
- Important: If you are allergic to something, it is your responsibility to let me know in advance.
- Adventure Overview:
Pick up at the hotel between 6:00 am to 7: am (contact me for more information), depending on the season.
A full day around the Panama Canal, where you will travel by car from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean, explore the Canal by lake and on foot accompanied by your local guide, here you can see the boats that have passed the locks and are traveling through Gatun Lake Through the mountains, admire the flora and fauna on the banks of the Canal. Back to the car, we will go to the Atlantic Ocean and stop at the visitor center of Agua Clara “new set of locks of the Expanded Canal”, you can see the crossing of the boats, the waiting area of the boats, the small islands that can be seen in the distance in the lake, you can walk a small path, during the time in Agua Clara, the Canal staff will be narrating the entire procedure of the crossing of the ships, dimensions, what cargo they carry, how much they pay, etc. . Then we will pass through the third bridge over the Panama Canal and we will go to what was the attempt to build the French Canal and stop outside the Gatun locks and look from the outside the boats that enter and leave, then we will pass to a small place where we will have a small picnic lunch. After all this we will be back to Panama City.
Departure Point :Aquilino de la Guardia, Av Balboa, Panamá, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups within Panama City are free.Outside the city for example: airports, beautiful beach, dreams, westin, east coast, beaches, etc. It has an additional charge depending on the distances.Airports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- Albrook Gelabert Airport, Marcos a Gelabert, Panamá, Panama
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children under 3 years old
- You travel under your responsibility and it is recommended that you take out your travel insurance when entering the country.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.