one day excursion galle
GTS TOURS SRI LANKA carries the motto "Explore the Island with Us" Likewise, our service focuses
on traveling well, whilst we use reliable vehicles that will ensure arrival at the destination.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- # Transportation by air conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary.
- # free water bottles (per Day 2 bottles 500ml P/P)
- # highway chargers Parking chargers, Airport Expenses,
What's excluded :
- # Tips and any other expenses not mentioned above
- # Expenses of a personal nature.
- # Optional visit and activities.
- # Site entrance tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project
- Entry/Admission - Madu River
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
Heading to galle fort visit galle fort
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project, 13A Galle Road, Kosgoda 80570 Sri Lanka
en route Visit, There are seven species of sea turtles alive today. ... The Kosgoda Turtle Care – Sri Lanka’s Part in Turtle Conservation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Madu River, Nilwala River Safari, Bridge View, Custom Road, Balapitiya , Sri Lanka 941906362 Call And Contact, Balapitiya 80550 Sri Lanka
on the way back ,Madu Ganga River Safari. in Balapitiya, along the country's southern coast ... Those who are not in the cinnamon industry, earn from fishing or as boat guides.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bentota, Bentota, Galle District, Southern Province
River adventure offers different water sports activities and courses from beginner level to professionals. jet-ski prices in bentota, snorkeling prices bentota. (Activities chargers not including)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Negombo, Sri Lanka
2: Colombo, Sri Lanka
3: Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
customers can choose Pickup location adders by text.we will send vehicle details and chauffeur, guide details in advance.Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Port of Colombo, 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/10/2021 - 4/30/2021
2/10/2022 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.