One Day Dunhuang Private Tour
The must-sees in Dunhuang are included in this private day tour. It takes you to the world cultural heritage Mogao Grottoes and the fantastic desert scenery Crescent Lake & Echoing-Sand Mountain. These two attractions are the most worth seeing ones by visitors who come to Dunhuang this node city on the ancient Silk Road.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- Scenic spots entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Mogao Caves
- Entry/Admission - Mingsha Shan - Echoing-Sand Mountain
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mogao Caves, West of Hexi Zoulang, Dunhuang 736200 China
You will be picked up from your hotel in downtown Dunhuang in the morning, and be driven to visit the world famous Mogao Grottoes, which was designated as a world cultural heritage by UNESCO for its 1,600 years accumulated cultural, architectural, and art treasures. There remains 492 cave temple and 45,000 square meters of frescos.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mingsha Shan - Echoing-Sand Mountain, Three miles from Dunhuang, Dunhuang 831900 China
Then continue to visit the beautiful Crescent Lake & Echoing-Sand Mountain. The Crescent Lake is embedded in an oasis Gobi desert, surrounded by numerous sand dunes. The Echoing-Sand Mountain is so named for the sound of the wind whipping off the dunes.
After the tour you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel information when book this tour.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.