One Day Cruise to Hydra - Poros - Aegina from Athens
Discover this One Day Cruise from Athens to the Saronic. The daily cruise in three magical greek islands, Hydra, Poros and Aegina, isn’t just a trip but is an experience you will never forget.
A unique experience, a unique cruise, a special day. This cruise will introduce you to the Greek sun, sea and fun, traveling to three islands in one day. Come on board for a unique experience and create unforgettable memories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Embarkation assistants - Hostesses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only - if option is selected)
- Live orchestra on board - Traditional Greek Folk Show
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- First class finger food - VIP class
- Rich buffet lunch served in a separate area from standard passengers class - VIP class
- Welcome drink - Alcohol not included - VIP class
- Walking tour in Hydra or Panoramic Tour in Aegina (Choice between one of these shorex) - VIP class
- Visit to the cruise ship’s bridge and meeting with the Captain - VIP class
- Ouzo accompanied with a variety of snacks - VIP class
- Fast lane embarkation and disembarkation - VIP class
What's excluded :
- Walking tour in Hydra (available for purchase on board)
- Panoramic tour in Aegina (available for purchase on board)
- Swimming tour Aggistri (available for purchase on board)
- Aphaia & Agios Nektarios Tour in Aegina (available for purchase on board)
- Combo of the above tours (available for purchase on board)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Aphaia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Piraeus, Akti Miaouli 10, Piraeus 185 38 Greece
Get on board and experience the combination of Greek hospitality and multicultural co-existence. A big group of people of different nationalities, customs and cultures in addition to the unique Greek hospitality and entertainment, will travel like never before. They will dance and sing together across the deep blue Mediterranean waters, enjoying the sun, the tasty foods and delicacies.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Harriets Hydra Horses, Hydra Town 18040 Greece
The Cosmopolitan HYDRA, with its cobblestone alleys, its unspoilt –over the centuries- unique architectural beauty, as well as the traditional means of transportation that you can find on the island, its donkeys, will make the visitors fall in love with it at first sight. Enjoying a walk and discover the historic landmarks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Poros Port, Leof. Papadopoulou 78 Leof. Papadopoulou, 18020 Greece
The cinematic island POROS, with an insuperable natural beauty and thousands of pine trees, expanding from the steep and sandy beaches, making the romance and calmness island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Aphaia, Greece
The historical AEGINA, which took its name by the beautiful nymph that, was kidnapped by Zeus. Aegina is well known across the world for the delicious pistachios, the beautiful beaches, the Temple of Aphea and St. Nektarios Monastery.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Marina Delta Kallithea, Leof. Posidonos 20, Kallithea 176 74, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered if option is selected. You will be informed on the exact time and location after your booking.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants are FOC
- Vegetarian option is available
- Bathing suit and Sunscreen are recommended
- Transfers are included if option is selected. You will be informed on the exact time and location after your booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.