One-day Cruise Ship Kaohsiung Port- Kaohsiung Tour Package
Visit Kaohsiung city most famous and interesting places in 8 hours.
The itinerary is provided as following:
Pickup at Kaohsiung city MRT Sizihwan Station Exit 2.
Foguangshan Buddha Memorial Museum (lunch)
The Pier-2 Art Centre
The Tianliao Moon World
Lotus Pond. The Dragon and Tiger Pagodas
Drop off at Kaohsiung city MRT Sizihwan Station Exit 2.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Guests have to their own accommodation, such as hotel, meals, entrance fees and others.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Pier-2 Art Centre, No.1, Dayong Rd., Yancheng, Kaohsiung 803 Taiwan
Open space and art decorated warehouses for all ages.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fo Guang Shan Buddha Museum, No.1 Tongling Road, Tongling Li, Dashu District, Dashu District, Kaohsiung 84049 Taiwan
Foguangshan Buddha Memorial Museum, previously known as the Buddha Memorial Center, is a Mahayana Buddhist cultural, religious and educational museum located in Dashu District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. The museum is affiliated with Fo Guang Shan, one of Taiwan's largest Buddhist organizations. The museum houses one of the tooth relics of Sakyamuni Buddha, the founder of the Buddhist faith. Construction of the museum began in 2008, and the museum was opened to the public in December 2011. The museum was accepted as the youngest member of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) in 2014. Since its opening, the Buddha Museum has frequently been featured in the top 10 landmarks of Taiwan on TripAdvisor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tianliao Moon World Mud Rock Geology Tourist Center, No. 34-1, Yueqiu Road, Tianliao District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 823
The renowned landscape of similar Moon surface, comes with the name Moon World. The terrain geographically called badlands, caused by rain and streams erosion, over years formed as a deserted view. Nearby Tienleo Moon World is a moon view pavilion in the style of Chinese architecture for tourists to make a stop. The Sun Moon Temple, Fengyungong, mud spring and camping place are great attractions also.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sizihwan Station, Gushan District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 804
Traveler pickup is offered
Kaohsiung MRT Sizihwan Station Exit 2 Outside Area. With the welcome board "My Taiwan Journey" on it.Ports
- Port of Kaohsiung, Taiwan International Ports Corporation, No. 62, Linhai 2nd Road, Gushan District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 804
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.