One Day Coach Tour of Terelj National Park Including Lunch
If you have very limited time to see Mongolia, this is a perfect tour for you. Terelj National Park is a great place to visit because it is only a short ride away from Ulaanbaatar where you could enjoy natural scenery with open fields, gorgeous mountains, and many more. On this tour, you will be taken on a horse ride, meet a nomadic family, and visit the tallest statue in the world. So many activities have been packed into this day trip so that you could experience Mongolian lifestyle and wanting to come back again!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Statue Complex
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity cost
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, # 101 Apartment 203, 15th Khoroo, Khan-Uul disctrict, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar 17011 Mongolia
Ghorkhi Terelj National Park is close to Ulan Bator, very pretty, easy to reach, and has good tourist facilities. It's a beautiful park and an ideal destination for those with only a short time in Mongolia. The southern edge of the park is quite touristy, but most people stay confined around this area, so those keen for some solitude will find it remarkably easily.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Genghis Khan Statue Complex, Tsonjin Boldog, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
To most of the world, Genghis Khan is known as a brutal and savage dictator, whose campaigns of terror and wholesale massacre of civilian populations may have resulted in the deaths of up to forty million people. But to the people of Mongolia, he is revered as a national hero, ruling over the largest contiguous empire in history and establishing the Mongols as a political and cultural force.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.