One-Day Classic Tour of St Petersburg with Hermitage & Fortress
Start exploring the city with a private excursion to the birthplace to St Petersburg, St Peter and Paul Fortress. During the tour, you will walk the historic cobblestones of the early 18th century enjoying the sights of the oldest construction of the city. You will discover the interior of St Peter and Paul Cathedral, the burial place of the Russian monarchs. Continue the sightseeing tour with a ride along the streets and embankments of St Petersburg in a comfortable car or a minibus and take your time for pictures during multiple photo-stops.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional & friendly guide
- Pickup and drop-off at any hotel in St Petersburg
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Bottled water
- All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Nevsky Prospekt
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Meet your private guide in the lobby of your hotel in the morning.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Take off to Nevsky Prospect to start a panoramic city tour of St Petersburg by a comfortable car/minivan. See the historical center of the city with its splendid palaces, spacious squares, and peculiar corners. You will have picture stops at such important spots such as the Spit of the Basil's Island, Square of Arts, the State Russian Museum, Kazan Cathedral, the Church on the Spilled Blood, the Smolny Cathedral, and many other sights.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Later, discover the birthplace of the city, St Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral. You will walk on the territory of the oldest construction of the city and learn much about its founder, Peter the Great.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peter and Paul Cathedral, Sobornaya Sq., 1 Petropavlovskaya Fortress, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
Your professional guide will explain the history of the Russian Tsars in details during an inside visit of St Peter and Paul Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Cross the Trinity Bridge and take an excursion to the famous Hermitage Museum. You will see the most important halls of the Winter Palace and the masterpieces of world-known painters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Rafael, Titian, Rembrandt, and others. Get familiar with the vast collection of the European art displayed in the museum and learn more about the life of the Emperors and Russian history.
Drop off at the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The private guide will be waiting at the hotel lobby with a sign City Break Tours.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, advise if you are traveling with small children and need a booster seat in the car/minivan
- The tour is not available on Mondays
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.