One Day At Hoa Lu – Am Tien Cave – Trang An From Hanoi
Don't miss the opportunity to admire the beautiful, natural wonders of the world. With a reasonably designed and package schedule, you will be transported from Hanoi to Ninh Binh, visiting historical sites with ancient architecture and interesting stories about the two kings Dinh and Le. Walking around the gorgeous area of Tinh Tinh Coc with the beautiful scenery, climbing the stone steps to find Am Tien cave and taking a boat around Trang An Complex, you will have the opportunity to admire an open space with rocky mountains interspersed with grass and clear valleys of clear water at the foot of the cliff. This will be an opportunity for you to admire the stalactites on the cave and a rare opportunity to immerse yourself in the immense paradise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Tuyet Tinh Coc
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
What's excluded :
- Personal expense & Tips
- Other service not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
In this tour, you will visit one historical site that used to be the capital of three dynasties: Dinh, Early Le and Ly from 10th century. This attraction was chosen for no reason, King saw its good position for defense. Hoa Lu is surrounded by high mountains and many trees. In the past, it was a good way to protect the country.
Then, you will visit King Ding temple near there. It faces the East, and stands in front of Ma Yen Mount, where King Dinh Tien Hoang’s tomb was located. The temple has three sections: the exterior area is the sanctum, the middle section is called Thien Huong worshiping four officials of the Dinh dynasty. In front of the shrine has a King’s bed made from monolithic stone with two lion statues in two sides. Besides that, you will see many symbols were carved delicately. Let’s discover its meanings and listen stories from tour guide to learn more about it!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tuyet Tinh Coc, Truong Yen, Ninh Binh Vietnam
The last destination that you will visit before the lunch is Am Tien Cave.
Am Tien Cave is located on the flank of mountain with rugged terrain and surrounded by mountains. The cave looks like dragon’s mouth shape so it has another name is Dragon Cave. Due to terrain, the cave almost separated from the outside world. In the past, King made order for using this place as an execution ground for punishment to crimes.
You have to climb 205 stairs to reach the cave. Along the road, you will see many trees which make a mysterious vibe for this place. From there, you will have an overall view of landscape. You also see a huge lake called Ao Giai from cave gate. Its water is quite clear so you can see algaes under the water. You are surely impressed with panorama view in front of your eyes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
The last destination you will go in the itinerary is Trang An Eco Tourism Landscape which was recognized by UNESCO as a Natural World Heritage site. Its area is 2168 ha, you will be lost in fairy tale which nature is purely beautiful. You will take a sampan boat and start to explore this complex. On the way, in front of your eyes is a lot of mountains and reflect their shadows on the water river. The limestone mountains here have been formed since 250 million years and after climate and environment changes, it makes many ponds and caves. On the sampan boat, you will go through many caves. This is great opportunity to have amazing photos and save memories.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer hotel pickup and drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter. If you are staying outside this area, please go to Hanoi Opera House at 8.30 am on travel date
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.