On the way to Almada ~ Costa da Caparica and its breathtaking views!
In front of Lisbon, just crossing o Ponte 25 de Abril, en route to Almada and Costa da Caparica, its breathtaking views and totally out of the guides!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
Is there still a need to present the Cristo Rei, a real emblem of Lisbon?
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa da Cerca, Rua da Cerca, 2800-050 Almada, Portugal
A short walk to Casa da Cerca, a contemporary art center, a botanical garden and a café with a breathtaking view of Lisbon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Praia da Cova do Vapor, R. Combatentes do Ultramar, 2825 Trafaria, Portugal
Lunch at the Albatroz feet in the sand of the beach of Covo do Vapor, a real little treasure!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Go back to your place of residence includedAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.