On the Amritsar Food Trail
Amritsar is a city in the northwestern Indian state of Punjab and the holiest city for the Sikh faith. It is most famous for the Golden Temple. It is also known for its delicious food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. You will sample some of these foods during your guided walking tour.
You have the choice of a 11:00 AM or 6:00 PM departure.
• Lawrence Road
• Majitha Road
• Street Food and Restaurants to taste the food delicacies.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Food Tasting Included
- Local English Speaking Guide
- 02 bottles mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Additional Food and drinks, unless specified above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amritsar, Amritsar, Amritsar District, Punjab
You will be escorted from your hotel in Amritsar with your English speaking guide in a private air conditioned vehicle and brought to M. M. Malviya Road where your Amritsari Food Trail Tour will start.
You will walk you through Lawrence Road and Majitha Road, two foodie havens, where you can find the best Amritsari food. On this foodie tour, you will stop at street food carts, small shops and restaurants. The food to sample will vary based on the time of day. Some of Amritsar’s foods to look forward to are Puri-Chhole, Amritsari fish, Chicken or Mutton Chaap, Golgappa, Aam Papad, Jalebi, Gulab Jumun, Gud Halwa, and of course Lassi. The tour may be a little different each time, but there's no doubt the food will be heavenly.
To conclude the tour you will be escorted back to your hotel in Amritsar.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Amritsar, Amritsar, Amritsar District, Punjab
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Alexander Salamon Airport, 3389 Cross Rd, Winchester, OH 45697, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Please note, the food on the street is delicious but does not meet national or international hygiene standards.
- We shall go to very popular places with good local reputations, where food is freshly cooked and served ( when traveling in foreign countries stomach issues can always occur)
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.