On Dracula Footsteps Full Day Tour Small Group
Dracula is a legend and a very famous one. But how did it all start? who was this vampire really? is there any true behind this story?
This tour was designed to unravel the mistery and bring in the light the real story and true facts about the medieval ruler Vlad the Impaler, the one associated with Count Dracula.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed english speaking guide
- Car or minivan with A.C.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Guided tours at all sights included
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees and Photo fees
- Entry/Admission - Princely Court
- Entry/Admission - Curtea de Arges Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Princely Court, Str. Justice, No. 7, Targoviste 130 014 Romania
visit here the old Princely Court, where Vlad the Impaler ruled.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Curtea de Arges Monastery, Bulevardul Basarabilor 1, Curtea de Arges 115300 Romania
Here, we’ll visit one of the most remarkable monasteries in Romania.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Poienari, Poienari, Gorj County, Southwest Romania
Stop at the foot of Fagaras Mountains to see a stronghold built by Vlad the Impaler himself: Poenari citadel is a strong fortress on a high hill dominating the entire area.
You will only see this from the valley as the access in the fortress is restricted
Please note that in some situations the local administration from Poienari Citadel might choose to restrict the entrance in the fortress due to bear danger or other conditions. In this case, you will only see the fortress from the valley.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vidraru Dam, Arges River between Fruntii Mountains and Ghitu Mountains, Curtea de Arges 117040 Romania
Stop at Vidraru Dam Lake, one of the biggest and most beautiful mountain lakes in Romania. Here you will have time for pictures and to enjoy the view
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel / apartment in Bucharest
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.