Oman Highest Summit Full Day Tour
The feeling of being at the top of the world… This what you are going to feel stepping towards the cliff edge observing country of rough mountains and charming oasises from the highest point of Arabian peninsula.
You will depart your hotel and proceed towards the Jebel Shams Mountain. we drive up the Mountain to the stunning Grand Canyon of Oman in 2000 m. You can spend the afternoon walking around this famous Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon offers spectacular views over the surrounding valleys and Wadis below.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee for different destinations as per the program
- Pick up and drop off, before and after the tour
- Services of English speaking tour guide throughout the trip
- Entry/Admission - Jebel Shams
- Entry/Admission - Misfat al Abreyeen
What's excluded :
- Any item of personal nature
- Anything else other than itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jebel Shams, Al Hamra Oman
Itinerary : Pick up 8.30 a.m. You will depart your hotel and proceed towards the Jebel Shams Mountain. we drive up the Mountain to the stunning Grand Canyon of Oman in 2000 m. You can spend the afternoon walking around this famous Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon offers spectacular views over the surrounding valleys and Wadis below.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Al Hamra, Al Hamra, Ad-Dakhiliyah Governorate
Then we drive to Al Hamra, and into the old part of the village, to visit a cute little museum housed in one of the old restored houses within the village. Local Omani woman will show you around a traditional 7 bedroom house. They will also demonstrate how they used to make coffee, food and pottery in the old days.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Misfat al Abreyeen, Al Hamra Oman
Then we move on towards Misfat Al Abriyeen. This picturesque village lies on a steep slope at the foot of Jebel Shams, a few kilometers from the village of Al Hamra and consists of old homes and narrow streets. It has a large Falaj system which supplies water for many orchards, date palms and vegetables. It is worth to spend at least 1 ½ hours walking around the village. There are marked footpaths through the village and surrounding area. In the late afternoon we drive back to Muscat.
Please note! Return time after the tour until 6:00 PM
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.