Omaha meets Hollywood
Who would have thought that little old Omaha created modern professional wrestling, the Disney corporation and King Kong? It's true! Johnny Carson?? He was talking to pigeons in Omaha before that late night gig. It all happened here!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English and Spanish guides
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Omaha Community Playhouse, 6915 Cass St, Omaha, NE 68132-2649
Omaha has quietly been the driving force of Hollywood for decades. Mickey Mouse, King Kong, and Don Corleone all have roots in the Big "O". See where they and several other stars called home. See some movie sites and maybe eat at Jack Nicholson's favorite Omaha cafe. Light, Camera,...Action!!!
Departure Point :Magnolia Hotel Omaha, 1615 Howard St, Omaha, NE 68102, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.