Olympic Sochi and Krasnaya Polyana Private Tour
Today, the city of Sochi is one of the most popular holiday resorts in Russia. We invite you to discover a brand-new side of the favorite tourist destination from all over the world and to touch the living legacy of the 2014 Winter Olympics. Through the tour, you will go to the Olympic Park of Sochi, admire picturesque scenes from the top of Rosa Plateau and stroll along the quay of the popular ski resort Rosa Khutor. The duration of the tour is 8 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up in centrally located hotel or another central point of Sochi
- Tour with a private, professional guide (please select your preferred language)
- Transfer (please select your preferred)
- Hotel drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- The cable car entrance tickets
- Electric car rent in the Olympic Park
- The guide will meet you at the hotel, from where, depending on the location of the hotel, you will go by public transport or by car straight to the mountain peaks, in the direction of Krasnaya Polyana.
The road will run along the valley of the mountain river Mzymta, the longest and deepest river in Russia flowing into the Black Sea. On the way to the first stop, you will enjoy impressive views of mountain gorges and a variety of local flora and fauna. Introduction to the village of Krasnaya Polyana will start with visiting the apiary “Experienced beekeeping” and tasting of different kinds of mountain honey, which you can buy and take away as a souvenir. Next, you will go to explore one of the most popular ski resorts of Krasnaya Polyana - Rosa Khutor. There you will have enough time to walk through the local streets, as well as climb the «Olympia» cable car straight to the Rosa Plateau observation deck, which offers a splendid view of the entire resort.
The final part of the tour will be touring to the renowned Olympic Park of Sochi. You will learn fascinating details of the construction of such Olympic facilities as the Fisht Stadium and Iceberg Skating Palace, as well as learn the secrets of the opening ceremony of the XXII Olympic Winter Games. The illumination and music show of the fountain "The Bowl of the Olympic Flame" will be a charming conclusion of an interesting day. Eventually, the guide will accompany you to the hotel.
Departure Point :Your location in Sochi
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :The guide will accompany you to the hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.