Olympia Walking Tour with Virtual Reality Glasses
The Virtual Reality glasses make you feel like you are really in Ancient Olympia.
Small and interesting stories will be activated automaticaly when you approach every monument.
You visit any monument at your own pace.
A map with your current location in the Arch. Site activates when you look down (it helps a lot to see where you are and where is avery monument)
This is perfect also for families. Kids love the experience and it is a great way to learn about Ancient Olympia.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Virtual Reality Glasses
What's excluded :
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Olympia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Olympia, Archea Olympia, Olympia 27065 Greece
I will meet you at the center of Olympia and you will take a pair of virtual reality glasses (i will explain you how to use them of course).You will then visit the Arch. Site and using the VR glasses you will have the chance to go back in time and see how Olympia was during the Ancient times.You will experience Ancient Olympia like no one before.
After your visit we will talk about your experience and i can answer any questions you may have.
You will discover Gymnasium and Palestra, the places were athletes were practicing for the Olympic Games. Phidias workshop, the place were phidias gave life to the statue of Zeus. Temple of Zeus, the biggest temple of Peloponesse. The statue of Victory, the statue that made all spartans feel asame. The echo portico. The Stadium, the place of ultimate glory for an athlete. And finally the Temple of Hera and the great fountain called Nymphaeum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ιερός Ναός Κοιμήσεως της Θεοτόκου, Πραξιτέλη Κονδύλη 55, Archea Olimpia 270 65, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.