Olsztyn: Private Traditional Polish Food Tour
Sample the traditional Polish food and enjoy local flavours. Try various dishes like dumplings, appetizers, meat specialities, soup, local beer and desserts with coffee or tea and get an interesting lesson about customs, traditions and history of Poland in a fun and tasty way!
- Enjoy tasting Polish cuisine with the best traditional dishes
- Visit 3 specially chosen restaurant and patisserie in Olsztyn
- Try different flavours of Polish specialties, local spirits and remarkable beers
- Spend a great time with your family or friends on having fun and tasting new cuisine
- Learn about Olsztyn history, culinary culture and tradition from your private licensed guide
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Food tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues
- Typical Polish appetizers, soup, main courses, and dessert
- Private tour with licensed and very knowledgeable guide
- More food than you are able to eat!
- Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea and a shot of Polish vodka
- Guided walking tour of Gdansk Old Town highlights (exact time depends of chosen option)
What's excluded :
- Additional food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Town, Olsztyn 11-041 Poland
In the centre of the old town there is a square with an old town hall and stunning tenement houses.
Pass By: Church of St. Jacob Cathedral, Stanislawa Staszica 11, Olsztyn 11-041 Poland
The cathedral in the old town of Olsztyn with its massive tower is a nice example of Warmian gothic architecture. The church is well worth visiting, especially if the organ is played and see beautiful modern stained glass windows.
Pass By: Copernicus Bench, Okopowa/Zamkowa, Olsztyn Poland
The Copernicus bench was created to commemorate the outstanding Polish discoverer Nicolaus Copernicus in 2003.
Departure Point :Upper Gate in the Old Town, Staromiejska 16, 11-041 Olsztyn, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.