Olsztyn: Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour
Experience the beauty of Olsztyn with a private guide on a walking tour of the Old Town. Admire the historic monuments such as the Upper Gate, Town Hall and beautiful castle of Warmian Bishops.
- Explore the highlights of Olsztyn during the tour led by a licensed guide
- Learn the history of Olsztyn as well as the traditions and customs of Polish people
- Explore historic city sites and Castle of Warmian Bishops
- Learn the history of local Jewish Culture and land of lakes - Masuria
- Enjoy a private tour only with your family and friends
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private walking tour in Olsztyn led by licensed guide
- Visit at St. Jacob Cathedral (no admission)
- Pick up from the accommodation (only in Olsztyn Old Town)
- Tour program adapted to the preferences of the group
- Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, pubs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castle of Warmian Bishops in Olsztyn, Zamkowa 2, Olsztyn 10-074 Poland
Castle of Warmian Bishops in Olsztyn is a castle built in the fourteenth-century in the Gothic architectural style. The castle had the role of being the administration headquarters for the Bishops of Warmia. Currently, the castle houses the Museum of the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Park Zamkowy, Podwale 10, Olsztyn 10-076 Poland
Castle Park of Olsztyn is a nice place to relax and walking. Is the largest park within city of Olsztyn on Lyna river.
Stop At: Church of St. Jacob Cathedral, Stanislawa Staszica 11, Olsztyn 11-041 Poland
The cathedral in the old town of Olsztyn with its massive tower is a nice example of Warmian gothic architecture.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Old Town, Olsztyn 11-041 Poland
The Old Town in Olsztyn is a historic district with a beautiful town hall.
Pass By: Copernicus Bench, Okopowa/Zamkowa, Olsztyn Poland
The Copernicus bench was created to commemorate the outstanding Polish discoverer Nicolaus Copernicus in 2003.
Pass By: Museum of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Zamkowa 2`, Olsztyn 10-074 Poland
The museum is located in fourteenth-century Gothic castle. You can see here the experimental astronomical table Copernicus used and his medical incunabula.
Stop At: Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Olsztyn, ul. Adama Mickiewicza 10, Olsztyn 10-509 Poland
The church was built in neo-Gothic style. It is the tallest and biggest church of Olsztyn and known historically for being a local center of the Solidarity movement in early 1980s.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jezioro Dlugie, Baltycka, Olsztyn Poland
The lake stretches over 1.5km,and covers almost 27ha. The deepest point reaches 17m. The north-eastern shores are covered with forests and on the south-western side the housing estate At the Long Lake.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Staromiejska 16, 11-041 Olsztyn, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is possible only in Olsztyn Old Town.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.